Wondering what is on the other side of Tejo River? Two beautiful bridges, and where are they leading to?
Lisbon’s South Margin has so many things to offer, it’s impossible to miss out!
This Tour is for those who really want to experience Portugal but are tired of the same places!
– Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
– 8h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
– Transport in our comfortable (Wonder) Van OR Mini-Bus if you are have a bigger group
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– 1 entrance fee per person to Quinta da Bacalhôa
– Wine tasting session
– 1 entrance fee per person to Azulejos de Azeitão – Tile Factory
– 1 entrance fee per person to Palmela Castle
– All insurances included
– Guaranteed to skip the long lines
– Lot’s of fun guaranteed
– Tickets & Entrance fees that are not specified above
– Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
The best insights about Portugal’s traditions and cultural habits: learn about Tiles becoming one of Portugal’s icons and all about their manufacturing, drink the best regional wines and experience the process since the grape to how it gets to your glass – this Tour packs it all!
Join us on this full day of experiences, we promises you will have the best of times:
1- After your local guide (aka Portuguese friend for the day) picks you up at your accommodation we get on our way south crossing de iconic Tejo River by Vasco da Gama Bridge, one of the longest in Europe.
2- Palmela Castle, has been inhabited since pre-historic times, due to the privileged and strategic location – it’s one of Portugal’s oldest castles and home to stunning view for both Tejo & Sado River!
3- Arrábida Mountain – integrated in the protected Arrábida Natural Park and inside it’s incomparable beauty, hidden between the trees, turned towards the ocean we take you to discover the Arrábida Convent!
4- Tile Factory – You will travel back in time at this one-of a kind handmade tile factory that still uses centuries-old techniques where you will learn and experience for yourself one of the oldest crafts in Portugal.
5- Winery – An iconic Portuguese winery with a unique art collection brings to you an enriching insight of the wine industry in our county, such as one-of-a kind art pieces! Explore the winery and taste one of the best wines in the country, during a full hour dedicated to you.
6- California Beach – Located at a Portuguese fisherman village that keeps its traditions and costumes alive! Get to know one (of the many) amazing beaches in Portugal– and its fun-facts and curiosities!
7- Cristo Rei – This viewing platform inspired by the Brazilian Christ the Redeemer statue, provides the best views upon Lisbon’s city! We will head back “home” over 25 de Abril Bridge – very similar to the well-known Bay Bridge!
From views of infinite landscapes and crystal clear ocean, untouched nature with the freshest air, to the best things Portugal has to offer (not forgetting the wine of course)! Are you ready for such a day?
*Group of +8? No problem our Mini-Bus is ready for action!