Sintra Wine Experience - Wine expert & outdoor tastings
Come with us and discover all of Sintra’s flavors - A tour for all tastes!
What is included:
- Local guide (that will also be your driver)
- Portuguese Wine Expert
- 6h Private Tour , exclusive for your group
- Transport in a comfortable minivan with AC
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
- White & Red wine outdoor tasting session
- Small Tapas – bread, cheese, ham and Portuguese sausages
- Visit to two of the oldest Wine cellars in Portugal
- Non-Touristic routes and stops (with the best views)
- Stop at Cabo da Roca - most western point of Europe
- All insurances included
- Lot's of fun guaranteed
What you will experience:
Heading to Sintra, where you will be able to see some points of interest, we will meet our wine expert and through some of the oldest roads in Portugal and some of the most and spectacular views, we will get to Colares – the oldest cooperative wine cellar in Portugal - for your first stop. After this first approach to this regions wine production history, we will head to Azenhas do Mar – - and may our first wine
10am pick-up and our wine experience begins...
tasting begin! Outdoor, with the best view possible and the Atlantic Ocean view, we will prepare for you a plate of cheeses and hams to accompany the best regional wine!
Interested? And this is just the beginning, we will take you for another wine cellar Tour in a picturesque rural village, another outdoor wine-tasting never forgetting the breathtaking views and so nothing is missed, a stop at Cabo da Roca – the most western point of Europe! Oh and all of this, always with Pena Palace view in the background!
Everything you need to know about Sintra, Wine and Portugal in one Tour!