WINE AND FOOD TASTING IN SINTRA
Taste of Sintra’s Wonders
Wine & Tapas Tasting Tour
A unique outdoor experience that combines wine tasting, food tasting, the best outdoor“away from the masses” locations as well as everything you need to know about Sintra, Wine and Portugal’s traditions!
– Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
– 8h itenerary starting at 10am (or other prefered time)
– Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
– Transport in a comfortable minivan with AC
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– 3 Wine tasting session (green, rosé & muscatel outdoor red & white indoor)
– Portuguese “petisco” food tasting (including “chouriço”, chesees, jams, bread
– Entrance in Colares wine cellar
– All insurances included
– Tickets & Entrance fees that are not specified above
– Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
10am TO +- 5pm (Or you can suggest your prefered timings)
This gastronomical experience is an all-in-one mouthwatering tour for all tastes through Sintra’s wine route with amazing views, exquisite wines, a selection of delicious Portuguese “petiscos” (the name given for “tapas”) you cannot miss!
1– Sintra rural area route – After our (wonder) guide picks you up from your accommodation we head past Sintra’s Historical Center, through some of the oldest roads in Portugal into the picturesque rural coastal Sintra!
2– Antique Bakery – Our first stop, at a Local village, to buy one of Portugal’s “musts” – fresh baked bread. Have a look at how we embrace this ancient tradition of bread making!
3 – Best viewpoints and beaches of the area – Discover what more Sintra has to offer, it’s beautiful coast line and non-touristic beaches including our Portuguese version of Santorini – extraordinary views to the immensity of the Atlantic ocean are waiting for you!
4 – Colares – the oldest cooperative wine cellar in the country. With an important social role in the region. While you explore these beautiful regions, our wine expert, will explain everything you need to know about wine.
5 – Cabo da Roca – the most western point in Europe, where the ocean clashes with land in perfect harmony.
6 – Wine & and traditional tapas tasting:
– Along this amazing exclusive Tour we will do various stops for tasting a wide variety of Portuguese wines! From Green & White to Red (not forgetting the famous Rosé) , from outside tasting to a cozy winery and vineyard routes you will get a proper inside to the wine traditions in Portugal. And of course all you wish and need to know told by a wine enthusiast aka our Wonder Guide!
– And of course so the gastronomical experience is complete, we prepare for you a especially Portuguese table of “petiscos” (what the Spanish call “tapas”), including the tastiest cheeses, “chouriços” made in front of you, jams and much more!
A one of a kind Tour, you will definitely not find anywhere else, for wine and outdoor lovers a unique approach to Sintra and it’s less known regions!