The capital Tour
Lisbon, our beloved Lisboa, city, port and most importantly the capital of Portugal–
home to Fado music, maritime voyages and iconic colorful cobble streets, Lisboa has so many interesting facts
and hidden secrets that you absolutely cannot miss out on!
- 7h (10am to 5pm or other prefered time)
– Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
– Expert local & friendly guide (that will also be your driver)
– Transport in our comfortable (Wonder) Van
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– Small Port-Wine tasting
– All insurances
– Skip the long line for tickets
– Lot’s of fun guaranteed
– Tickets & Entrance fees / Bilhetes de entradas nos monumentos
– Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)/ Bebidas, Refeições ou Snacks
10am TO +- 5pm (Or you can suggest your prefered timings)
One of the oldest capitals in Europe (older than Rome) and the fewest with both a river and coastline, blends traditional heritage and ancient history with innovation & cultural entertainment – we are here to guide you through it all:
1 – Cristo Rei – After the morning pick-up from your accommodation, we will cross the iconic 25th of April Bridge to this amazing location for the first stop of your Tour! This viewing platform inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s (Brazil)Christ the redeemer, stairs upon the seven hills and across the Tejo river into the Atlantic ocean! And nothing better for starting your Tour than a panoramic breathtaking view of all the city you will later explore!
2 – Bélem – A hand full of sights in this area for you to gaze upon and take postcard-like pictures for later to remember! A location with as much beauty as stories to tell as every place you look, History made its mark:
3 – Travel past Lisbon’s narrow cobble streets and traditional century-old districts, where most of Portugal’s customs and antique traditions can be seen, full of history and culture, home to the well know FADO:
4- Take a break from our (wonder)van, and walk the roads of Lisbon’s Baixa Pombalina catching sight of its 15th-century extravagant architecture, ancient churches, local shops and traditions (like the “ginginha” liquor you will get the chance to try) and of course the tunes of history, stories, and interesting facts our capital has to offe!
A day trip packed with History, stories, the most interesting facts and curiosities and of course the most beautiful views – are you coming?