Did you know that in Fátima, there is a Sanctuary Square twice the size of St Peters Square in the Vatican?
This and much more in a half-day Tour to the religious capital of Portugal
– 5h Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
– Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– All insurances included
– Guaranteed to skip the long lines
– Transport in a comfortable MiniVan with Wi-Fi on board / Transport em MiniVan comfurtável com Wi-fi a bordo
– Lot’s of fun guaranteed
– Tickets & Entrance fees / Bilhetes de entradas nos monumentos
– Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)/ Bebidas, Refeições ou Snacks
Meet your new Portuguese best friend at your accommodation to start the exiting journey that awaits you – sit back & relax while travelling to the center of Portugal and hearing all about the region!
1– Fátima – 150 kilometers (90 miles) north of Lisbon we arriving to our destination: the religious capital of Portugal! In Fátima, you’ll spend time exploring the religious site, visiting the Chapel of Apparitions to see the stone pillar that marks the spot where Virgin Mary appeared, the Shrine that is twice the size of St Peter’s Square in the Vatican, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fátima and absolving all the religious atmosphere and serenity that this whole location offers! Your guide will give you space and time to enjoy the sight, but of course give you all the information, insight, interesting facts and everything you need to know about Fátima and the Portuguese Catholic and religious traditions!
We leave Fátima’s shire but our Tour is not over yet! To make this day trip even more complete we take you to a small local village, 2km away, location where the three young shepherds (responsible for the importance of Fatima’s landmark) were born and lives! You will get the real inside of their life’s and costumes and get a better context about this entire location and its importance!