FÁTIMA, BATALHA, ÓBIDOS & NAZARÉ
Wonders of Fátima & Óbidos
Tour to Portugal’s Center
The center of Portugal is a must-see and we put together the best iconic sites for this day-trip to remember!
From the biggest catholic sanctuary in the word: Fátima; The fields where the biggest battle in Portugal occurred:
Batalha; the town with the biggest waves ever surfed finishing in the big tall fortified walls of Obidos!
– 9h itenerary starting at 9am
– Private Tour , exclusive for your group and possible to customize (limited to the guide and itineraries possibilities at the day)
– Expert local guide (that will also be your driver)
– Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation (possible only in Sintra, Lisbon, Cascais and Ericeira)
– All insurances included
– Guaranteed to skip the long lines
– One “Ginjinha” liqoure in a chocolate cup
– Transport in a comfortable MiniVan with Wi-Fi on board
– Lot’s of fun guaranteed
– Tickets & Entrance fees / Bilhetes de entradas nos monumentos
– Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)/ Bebidas, Refeições ou Snacks
9am TO +- 6pm (Or you can suggest your prefered timings)
We have combined the best locations from Portugal’s center bringing to you the best complete day-trip ever! This (very) full day trip guarantees a genuine and authentic Portuguese experience:
– Fátima – the religious capital of Portugal, you will be able to visit both the old and new sanctuaries and Sanctuary Square, the location of the shrine and have time to absorve all this regions religious atmosphere and century old traditions.
– Monastery of Batalha – elected one of the seven wonders of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. It’s one of the best examples of Gothic architecture in the country and was built as a worship gift for the victory in the Battle of Aljubarrota, one of the biggest battles in Portuguese history.
– Nazaré – host to some of the Portuguese coast’s most beautiful beaches and a fishermen villa that holds the record for the world’s largest wave that was ever surfed. Here you will break for lunch, perhaps choosing from one of the many tasty seafood restaurants (At your own expense).
– Óbidos – After lunch, you will continue your travels along the coast towards the historic village of Óbidos. This beautiful village is situated inside the ancient medieval fortress walls of the XII century. Its narrow streets, white-painted houses, and ramparts are a vision not to be missed. Before leaving Óbidos, enjoy a sample of “Ginjinha” a cherry liquor, sipped from a chocolate cup.
Take in the all this picturesque coastline as you head back to Lisbon with the feeling that this day could not be better! Let us guide you thought the wonders of Portugal’s center!